Last Modified: November 2, 2022
“You” and “Us”
All references to “us” and similar words such as “we” and “our” (even if not capitalized) mean Cued Creative, LLC. All references to “you” and similar words such as “your” (even if not capitalized) mean the individual using this website, and if you are using this website on behalf of a business entity, it means both you and that business.
Agreement to This Policy
By using this website, you are agreeing to this policy. If you are using this website on behalf of a business entity, then you represent that you are authorized to use this website on behalf of that business and you are agreeing to this policy on behalf of both you and that business.
If you do not agree to this policy, then you may not use this website.
Information We Collect
If you use this website, then we may collect Anonymous Data from you. “Anonymous Data” means information which is not personal in nature, and which does not identify you as a specific individual or business.
If you use this website, then we may collect Personal Data from you. “Personal Data” means the following types of information:
- Basic Information: Your name, business name, address, email address, phone number, photos, videos, and similar types of information.
- Account Information: Usernames, passwords, security questions, and similar types of information.
- Payment Information: Payment information including credit/debit card numbers, account numbers, and similar types of information.
- Social Media Account Information: If you use an account on a third-party social media platform to access or use this website, then we may collect personally identifiable information provided to us by that third-party social media platform.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may collect information about you automatically, including your IP address, operating system, browser ID, browsing activity, time stamps, site navigation, button clicks, and similar types of information. We may also use and/or collect cookies and other types of data files (such as web beacons and cookie-equivalent technology), some of which may be stored on your computer or electronic device for use when you use this website.
Sensitive Personal Data
We do not intend to collect Sensitive Personal Data and you should not submit Sensitive Personal Data to us. “Sensitive Personal Data” means information which is more sensitive and private than the types of information described above.
How We Use Your Information
We may aggregate your Personal Data with information we have about other users, individuals, and business, for the purpose of converting it into Anonymous Data. Once converted into Anonymous Data, we may use that Anonymous Data as provided in this policy.
We may use Anonymous Data for any purpose not otherwise prohibited by applicable law, without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you, including sharing and selling Anonymous Data to third parties.
We will not share or sell your Personal Data except as described in this policy. We may use your Personal Data as follows:
- Provision and Customization of Services: We may use your Personal Data to provide this website to you for its intended purposes, as well as to customize and/or enhance your use of this website.
- Advertising: We may use your Personal Data to serve more customized ads to you.
- Communications: We may use your Personal Data to send communications to you, including marketing communications (unless you opt-out).
- Payments: If you purchase goods or services through this website (or any related platform), then we may use your Personal Data to process your purchase and payment. This includes sharing your Personal Data with third party payments processors.
- Sharing with Affiliates & Third Parties: We may share your Personal Data with our affiliates and other third parties to accomplish the purposes outlined in this policy and the other terms and agreements we have with you.
- Retention: We may store and retain your Personal Data for purposes of using it as described in this policy.
Improvements to the Services
If you share ideas or suggestions with us regarding improving or modifying this website or any of our products, then we may use all the same without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you.
Compliance with Legal Process
We may use and share your Personal Data as follows: (a) to comply with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms, (b) to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (c) to prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding, (d) with our representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, and (e) if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to enforce any terms or agreements between you and us or to investigate or prevent illegal or immoral actions.
Data Retention & Deletion
We do not have any obligation to store your Personal Data for your benefit of for the benefit of any third party. We may delete all or parts of your Personal Data at any time, for any reason, without notice to you.
If you terminate your account or your use of this website, or if we terminate your account or license to use our services pursuant to any terms or agreements between you and us, then we may retain your Personal Data for a reasonable period for regulatory and compliance purposes.
You may request that we delete your Personal Data from our services, but except as required in this policy, we do not have any obligation to honor that request.
Cookies & Tracking Data
Social Media Account Information
The only way for you to control what information third-party social media platforms share with us is to adjust your settings in those platforms. We disclaim all liability resulting from those platforms’ unauthorized disclosure to us of any information which you requested the platforms not share with us.
Rights Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a “Data Subject” under the GDPR, then in addition to the rights outlined elsewhere in this policy, you have the rights outlined in this section. If you have questions about any of these rights or if you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information below. Also, please note that certain portions of this website will not work for you unless you provide us with your Personal Data.
- You have the right to be informed about what data we collect and how we use it.
- You have the right to request access to your Personal Data.
- You have the right to have us rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to have us erase, remove, or delete, your Personal Data.
- You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data as provided in the GDPR.
- You have the right to data portability with respect to your Personal Data.
- You have the right to object to certain uses of your Personal Data as provided in the GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the GDPR.
- To the extent you provided consent to our processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. However, such withdrawal will not be effective with respect to lawful processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal. (We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering a contract with us.)
- We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy and any other terms or agreements between you and us.
We use reasonable efforts to protect your information, especially your personally identifiable information and payment information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Further, it is your responsibility to protect the security of your account credentials.
The provisions in this policy will apply to your use of this website at this time.
If we amend this policy in the future, then the amended version will apply to your future use of this website as soon as it is posted to this website or otherwise sent to you.
However, if your Product includes on-going services (such as ongoing courses, member forums, and the like), then the amended versions will become effective as follows: (a) for amendments that do not materially alter your rights or obligations, immediately when they are posted on the website or are otherwise sent to you, or (b) for amendments that materially alter your rights or obligations, upon the earlier of (i) your continued use of the on-going services with actual knowledge of the amendments, or (b) 30 days after the amendments are posted on the website or are otherwise sent to you.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, how we collect and use your information, or your choices and rights regarding the same, then you may contact us at [email protected].