Rank higher on Google, get more clients, & create content that lasts years (not hours).
Are you struggling to RANK HIGHER ON GOOGLE???
Well, you are in the right place! Welcome to...
I want to share something....
"...I finished this course and published my first blog post in just a few hours!"
And grad school didn't teach us how to market a private practice,
so if you are like most of my clients, you probably...
- Have no idea HOW TO RANK HIGHER ON GOOGLE
- CONFUSED BY SEO, but know it’s important
- You are NOT GETTING THE CLIENTS YOUR WANT (either in quantity or quality)
- STRUGGLE WITH SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT (over and over again)
- Don't understand how to IMPLEMENT A DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
Trust me, I get it.
- You are a BUSY PRIVATE PRACTICE OWNER and don't have time to blog!
- You DON'T LOVE WRITING or think you aren't good at it!
- You have NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT
- You WONDER WHO EVEN READS BLOGS
- You DON'T UNDERSTAND SEO, so you think it's better left to the experts
But what if I told you there is a simple solution anyone can implement?
AND IT CAN ALL BE PUT INTO ACTION IN JUST A FEW HOURS!
Blogging With Purpose
A mini-course designed for private practice speech therapists so you can get into the driver's seat of your online marketing with confidence and ease.
INSIDE YOU WILL LEARN...
10 Reasons Why You Need to Start Blogging Today
- Is an EASY & FREE WAY TO INVEST IN YOUR SEO
- Will help you RANK HIGHER ON GOOGLE
- Has a LIFESPAN OF 700 DAYS (the lifespan of an Instagram post = 48 hours and the lifespan of a Facebook post = 5 hours)
- Can EASILY BE REPURPOSED INTO MULTIPLE SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
- Is great CONTENT FOR NEWSLETTERS
- IS NOT COMPLICATED USING OUR FORMULA AND TOPICS
The workbook is invaluable, and the forms, templates, and topic ideas make this so doable and take away the stress of getting started.
"As a blogging newbie, I feel that the information is broken down into very understandable pieces with action steps that aren’t overwhelming. Plus, the workbook is invaluable, and the already created forms, templates, and topic ideas really make this so doable and take away the stress of getting started. So much of the guesswork has been taken out, which as a private practice owner and mom of two littles, this is huge for me! I personally feel like it’s just the right amount of info, so there’s enough to get going but not so much that it’s overwhelming. I’m extremely happy with the purchase and would highly recommend it!"
– MARISSA JOY
A PRIVATE PRACTICE SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST WITH DECADES OF EXPERIENCE IN ONLINE MARKETING.
When I first started creating websites for SLPs, there was a consistent struggle that kept coming up…everyone wanted to know what they could do to find more clients online. Which boiled down to ranking higher on Google and creating valuable content on social media.
It turns out a beautiful website couldn’t do it all, so I booked a call with an SEO expert to learn how I could help my clients. I was committed to figuring out a way for my clients to invest in their SEO without paying anywhere from $400 to $1000/month for Google Ads or SEO services.
And that is when I learn that the EASIEST (AND FREE) WAY TO INVEST IN YOUR SEO IS TO BLOG. It was instantly clear - BLOGGING IS ESSENTIAL TO BUSINESS GROWTH.
So I took a deep dive into how Google ranks websites in search results to better understand how we to blog with purpose. This is what I discovered:
- Google will rank a site higher if it has a lot of the keywords someone is searching for (like “speech therapy near me”)
- Google likes fresh content
- The longer someone spends on your site, the better
- The more people who find your site on Google “organically” (meaning not through paid Google Ads), the more your rankings will increase
It was obvious, blogging was a great way to increase SEO.
And not only is blogging an easy way to invest in SEO… BLOGGING ALSO MAKES OTHER ONLINE MARKETING EASIER. Every time a new post goes up, you have great content for your social media. It also makes it really easy to answer questions in Facebook groups and link to your site without feeling “salesy”, while sharing valuable information. And, the best part??? It gives you a way to share more and more about your services (while also creating fresh content full of keywords) that your current and future clients will value.
I can't wait to show you how easy and powerful blogging can be.
Imagine what it's going to be like when you...
Blogging With Purpose
An hour of BITE-SIZED VIDEOS (value $250)
- Comprehensive DIGITAL WORKBOOK (value $300)
- Key TERMINOLOGY defined, reasons HOW BLOGGING WILL BENEFIT YOU, and tips on HOW TO PROMOTE & SHARE YOUR BLOG (value $150)
- How to employ PROVEN BLOG STRATEGIES so your readers engage (value $100)
- Break down of the ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS OF A BLOG + a WRITING CHECKLIST (value $100)
OVER 100 DONE-FOR-YOU TOPICS organized by specialty (value $500)
An EASY FORMULA and checklist (value $50)
KEYWORD RECOMMENDATIONS based on search volume and ranking (value $250)
- EASY TOOLS FOR THE TECH SIDE of things, so you take full advantage of your efforts (value $50)
- Tips for BATCHING CONTENT, USING YOUR TEAM + SIGN UP SHEET (value $50)
That's a total value of $1800! Imagine how long it would take you to research and learn all this on your own... now imagine sitting down and learning this in an organized, systematic way, with videos and a workbook plus amazing tools and bonuses... it's a no-brainer. Invest today, and you can be BLOGGING WITH REAL PURPOSE IN JUST A FEW HOURS!
There is no easier digital marketing strategy out there.
The list of potential topics is so comprehensive and well organized, it really takes the pressure off of having to come up with it all from scratch.
"This course has been really helpful in breaking down this big monolithic idea of "blogs are good and you should do one" into a clear explanation of WHY they're useful, but also how to take actionable steps, what to include in a blog post, and how to make it work for me, rather than take over my life. The list of potential topics is so comprehensive and well organized, it really takes the pressure off of having to come up with it all from scratch, and I've already found it sparks new ideas and jumping-off points for other post topics. The course makes me feel like blogging for my private practice is something I can do, and can do today, and have it be a professional-looking and valuable asset to my website.
I also really like that you have both the video option as well as a workbook. So I can go back and quickly scan the workbook when writing. This format works so much better for me than courses where it's primarily video and just a little mini-description in the text below."
– ADRIANNA KASPAR
Here’s a look inside the mini-course...
Consider this your morning coffee...you don't want to start without it. Inside Module 1, you will...
- See why you don't have to be a good writer to be an effective blogger!
- Learn key SEO (Search Engine Optimization) terminology
- Understand the components of a blog and a blog post
Why We Blog & Where We Share
In this module, you'll learn why blogging is essential (hint: a blog post will last for years with an average lifespan of 700 days, whereas the average lifespan of an Instagram post is 48 hours, and the average lifespan of a Facebook post is only 5 hours)
- Learn why blogging is essential to your marketing strategy
- Discover why blogging will convert more website visitors to clients
- Understand where your blog will live and where to share it
What to Blog About
In this module, you’ll learn how to strategically select your blog categories and topics.
- Understand the 4 strategy categories (inspire, educate, connect, and sell) to vary the type of content you create and the purpose behind your post
- Identify what questions your current and future clients have so your blog will connect
- Choose your content categories to keep you organized
- Learn how to use our easy Google Sheet to select from 100's of topics
How to Blog
In this module, you’ll learn how to write a blog post!
- Discover our easy formula, so writing is a breeze
- Understand how to select keywords from our list and easily add them to your blog
- Format your blog post, so it gets read and shared
- Learn how to use our checklist, so your blog is written with purpose every time
- Gain tips for involving your team and having them write
- Discover ways to fit blogging into your schedule just a few times a year
Check out your bonus suite...
10 Ways to Repurpose Your Blog Content for Social Media
10 Social Media Templates to Share Your Blog Content
Enhance Your Blog with Free Photos
But you get everything to start blogging immediately for
INVEST TODAY AND GROW YOUR GOOGLE RANKINGS TOMORROW
Pick your payment option
I guarantee you’ll walk away by the end of this training ready to blog using keywords, pre-selected topics, and an easy-to-follow formula that will make writing simple...or your money back.
I’ve got a rock-solid 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Make this investment in your business risk-free.
You can email us anytime within the first 30 days, and we will happily refund it. Just tell us why the course isn’t working for you, and you will get your money back.
How it works:
- Enroll today
- Log into the course and download the workbook
- Grab some coffee (or wine) & watch 1 hour of bite-sized videos
- Access our Google Sheet with 100's of blog topics & keywords (sorted by specialty)
- Grab our Blog Formula & Checklist
- Write and publish your first post within a few hours after purchase
- Share your post on social media using the Social Moguls strategy + our bonus Canva social graphics
- Watch your SEO rankings rise & your website convert
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT MAKES YOUR PROCESS SO SUCCESSFUL?
CAN I USE MY TEAM TO HELP ME WRITE?
HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO BLOG?
WILL YOU HELP ME WITH IDEAS FOR WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT?
I AM NOT A GOOD WRITER, WILL THE COURSE HELP WITH THIS?
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THE COURSE?
What are you waiting for?
According to HubSpot, one of the leaders in the digital market space...
- 48% of companies that have a content marketing strategy leverage blogging
- 71% of marketers say using strategic keywords was their number one strategy for SEO (hint - you can focus on keywords in your blogs!)
- 69% of marketers invested in SEO in 2021 (and blogging is a great way to freely invest)
- Web traffic is among the top two most-common measurements of success for content marketing strategies