Private practices and other small businesses who are hiring independent contractors.
What you get:
A fully-editable Microsoft Word file (.docx). The document includes detailed instructions in the sidebar.
Video tutorials on how to customize and edit your template.
User guide + checklist to help you understand what is included in your template and how to use your template.
How this is different from other templates:
This was created for private practices.
We actually explain what each section is for and why it matters.
We show you how to edit your template so it's easy to use.
Your agreement is written in plain language and includes the most important provisions:
- Service obligations (for one project, or multiple projects)
- Payment terms (hourly, fixed fees, retainers, & more)
- Intellectual property ownership
- Confidentiality obligations
- Non-solicitation restrictions
- Termination rights
- Attorneys fees
- The "boilerplate" stuff
- And more